[vdr] lcdproc, utf-8 & VDR

Ville Aakko ville.aakko at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 15:26:22 CEST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ville Aakko <ville.aakko at gmail.com>
Date: 2008/6/17
Subject: Re: [vdr] lcdproc, utf-8 & VDR
To: Hanno Zulla <abos at hanno.de>

2008/6/17 Hanno Zulla <abos at hanno.de>:

> You might want to try Joachim Wilke's patched version of the lcdproc plugin.

Yes, I'm already using that. I believe helped Joachim beta test the
patch =) Although I'm not sure that the patch I got from Joachim is
exactly same as on his homepage, but I'd suspect so.

It's working marvelously! Although, I noticed that messages in VDR
(from external commands, or stuff like "VDR sammuu myöhemmin" transl.
"VDR is shutting down later") have ?-marks instead of the scandinavian
letters aka. umlauts. But I've been too lazy to report that back to
Joachim =)

 - Ville

Ville Aakko - ville.aakko at gmail.com

Ville Aakko - ville.aakko at gmail.com