[vdr] e-tobi & ubuntu hardy

YUP yupadmin at gmail.com
Sun May 4 12:09:36 CEST 2008

Hi,

I had a similar situation with xine plugin and finally I decided to use
  only e-tobi repositories (more plugins than in ubuntu builds) and
softdevice plugin instead of xinelib plugin compiled from source in the
following way:

apt-get source vdr-plugin-softdevice
apt-get build-dep vdr-plugin-softdevice

cd "directory with plugin source"
fakeroot debian/rules binary

It build vdr-plugin-softdevice-***.deb and it can be successfully use
with vdr. But remember, use ONLY e-tobi repositories. You can check
version in synaptic. In the same way you can build any vdr plugin from
e-tobi repositories:

## VDR sources
deb http://e-tobi.net/vdr-experimental/ etch base addons vdr-standard
deb-src http://e-tobi.net/vdr-experimental/ etch base addons vdr-standard