[vdr] coreavc for Linux (coreavc 1.7.0 + xine patches)

Darren Salt linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Wed May 7 22:58:55 CEST 2008

I demand that Igor may or may not have written...

[snip]
> http://groups.google.com/group/coreavc-for-linux?hl=en

> here you can find a new patches for xine 1.1.12

> h264_pes.patch
> demux_ts_fixes.patch
> coreavc-xine-1.1.12_more.patch
> coreavc-xine-1.1.11.patch

NAK. Unattributed, no summary lines, no descriptions, insufficiently and
unsuitably split up, C++ comments, strange comments such as "My Hack". There
is at least one ABI change: a struct in a public header file is changed,
which automatically makes this 1.2 material.

Bug fixes then the h264 PES patch (without any ABI changes which are not
simple additions) sent to xine-devel if you want any of this added to
xine-lib. After that, the CoreAVC patches; one patch series against hg tip is
STRONGLY preferred.

|   Kill all extremists!

"Bother", said Pooh, as he saw the mushroom cloud.