[vdr] reelchannelscan 0.6.1 patch for vdr-1.7.0 + h264

NONAS EUAGGELOS vnonas at otenet.gr
Thu May 22 09:50:54 CEST 2008

Yes, you can use it without a reelbox, it is GPL.
However when I created the patch last night, I put the source and destination directories in the wrong order, so the patch will not apply correctly (I was too sleepy!!!). Anyway, I'll fix it this evening when I get to my machine and post it again.

I would like to mention that for the time being the scanner won't pick up DVB-S2 channels.
Anyone knows why?