[vdr] Small VDR-streamdev patch for Popcorn Hour NMT

Frank Schmirler vdr at schmirler.de
Tue Nov 4 13:45:26 CET 2008

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 11:59:10 +0100, jori.hamalainen wrote
> - Added automated audio track selection to default URL (+1)

Is it a problem for PCH to receive multiple audio tracks?

> - Added suffix for URL (TS w/ "C-123-123-123.ts or S-12-123-123.ts",
> ".ps", ".vdr" for PES and ".mpeg" for ES, extern no suffix)

I wonder why these are needed?

> These small enhancements are inside anchor tag and they do not affect other
> browsers, just MSP-compatible browsers - so in theory this patch could be
> built-in for streamdev. But naturally my vision is to have own GUI for MSP.

I filed a feature request in the streamdev bugtracker:
http://www.vdr-developer.org/mantisbt/view.php?id=494

I wouldn't want to commit it to streamdev, if it's only a temporary solution
(until an MSP plugin is available). Drop me a line if you think it makes sense
to commit it anyway.

Frank