[vdr] xineliboutput not working

Darren Salt linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Wed Nov 5 02:12:22 CET 2008

I demand that hudo kkow may or may not have written...

[snip]
> [Switching to Thread 0x7f5e448256e0 (LWP 6425)]
> 0x00007f5e4318a690 in strlen () from /lib/libc.so.6

> What's this libc.so.6 for?

It contains the standard C library functions.

> And why this >> (build with xine-lib 1.1.90, using xine-lib 1.1.15) if I
> built xine-lib 1.2?

You have a broken build environment: you appear to have used headers from 1.2
(hence the "build with" version) but the library from the current stable
release...

|   Kill all extremists!

McBorgs, over half-billion assimilated.