[vdr] Small VDR-streamdev patch for Popcorn Hour NMT

jori.hamalainen at teliasonera.com jori.hamalainen at teliasonera.com
Wed Nov 12 12:06:49 CET 2008

>> What is the best linux tool to diagnoze problems on TS? TS-Doctor is
>> windows software and does not run under terminal emulator.

> did you try to use the Wine ?

No, according to developer it works ok with Wine.

But my criteria is that it does not run under terminal emulator == command
line. Like via SSH from my work place to home VDR.

I found dvbsnoop - but it is per packet dumper - not higher level analyzer.
Like answer my question what is wrong on my stream.