[vdr] Small VDR-streamdev patch for Popcorn Hour NMT

dplu at free.fr dplu at free.fr
Thu Nov 13 09:39:18 CET 2008

Hi

I know this user, I have made test with him and confirm it work as it in vdr
1.7.1 with latest streamdev CVS and no more patch (simply add dot ts at the end
of url) , only problem I got is streaming is working only with Arte HD on Astra
19.2, all other channel start buffering (a long time) and show nothing in TS
mode , tests made on BBC HD (28.2) , Anixe HD + Astra HD promo(19.2)

I do a wget of stream and red the file from popcorn and all was nice, so it is
surely more a network problem (too slow) for my case

There was also something strange on streaming, even if I choose the audio track
with the plus argument, the both audio track are available from popcorn. It
should not if I understand well how streamdev push the stream .. isn't it ?

Best regards