[vdr] Small VDR-streamdev patch for Popcorn Hour NMT

Frank Schmirler vdr at schmirler.de
Thu Nov 13 09:54:54 CET 2008

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 01:43:01 +0100, Helge Lenz wrote
> After your patch TSDoctor does not find a PAT at all! Tested with
> both versions of the patch.

Ouch - uploaded v3 of the patch. Again untested (sorry, I can't do any tests

> Somebody in the NMT forum claims that he has it working with vdr-
> 1.7.1 without any modifications. H264 streams should work too
> according to this post:

I think we're on the right track. From vdr-1.7.1 changelog:
 + The new class cPatPmtGenerator is used to generate a PAT/PMT pair
   that precedes the TS data in Transfer Mode.