[vdr] Help with: vdr-1.7.1 + s2api + h264

Mike Booth mike_booth76 at iprimus.com.au
Mon Nov 17 22:45:52 CET 2008

I spent several hours yesterday trying to get this going.

However there are so many patches around that whilst I was able to get it to
compile and run I was unable to get it into the state I wanted with plugins
etc. I think Goga77 has posted something somewhere but I couldn't find it and
in any case things seem to be a bit out of control with patches flying all
over the place.

Sorry I can't help but at least you know you're not the only one.

Mike