[vdr] VDR + extension HD, mediaplayer

Per Mellander per at mellander.org
Tue Nov 18 16:46:12 CET 2008

I'm succesfully running VDR-1.7.0 + Extension HD-card

I would like to get a mediaplayer ( as mplayer plugin ) working but I'm
not sure how to accomplish this. The reelbox checkout contains
filebrowser and erfplayer which I can compile and add to my startup
script. This is not enough to get the mediaplayer functionaity and here
I'm stuck.

I can't find any info on how it's supposed to interact with vdr. In my
logs it refers to xine, but how should this install look like.