[vdr] VDR -> S2API: 2 questions

Klaus Schmidinger Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de
Sat Nov 22 11:18:38 CET 2008

After quite a while away from VDR development, I've dedicated
this weekend to switching VDR to S2API (TS recording will be postponed).

Just two quick questions:

- Where do I find the ultimate, latest, greatest S2API driver source?
  I would assume it is at http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb, but with all
  the recent patching and various repositories, I'm unsure...

- Is there a patch available that implements the S2API changes into
  VDR? I've seen some postings about such a patch, but IIRC it also
  containes several other things that are unrelated to the plain S2API
  change.

Klaus