[vdr] femon 1.6.3 - some remarks

Rolf Ahrenberg rahrenbe at cc.hut.fi
Sat Nov 22 20:52:48 CET 2008

On Sat, 22 Nov 2008, Goga777 wrote:

> btw - here's you can have a look on screenshots with femon 163 + vdr 170 + s2api patch + h264 patch

Nice. Looks exactly what to expect, althought there's a small gap under
stream information title line that should be fixed in next version. You
really should turn on the "Use single area (8bpp)" option in femon's
setup page - it enables the usage of antialiased fonts and everything
looks prettier.. I'll propably remove the whole option in the next
plugin version.

> no, with early femon and vdr version I didn't note this vdr hung up

Ok. Yet again a good place to bash the buggy S2API. Shame on it! :)

BR,
--
rofa