[vdr] vdr-1.7.1 video stream format

Frank Schmirler vdr at schmirler.de
Tue Nov 25 10:15:58 CET 2008

On Mon, 24 Nov 2008 17:42:28 +0100, Stefan Lucke wrote
> On Monday 24 November 2008, Frank Schmirler wrote:
> > Unless I've overlooked some section repacker somewhere, there's a bug in
> > cPatPmtGenerator. I've already sent the attached patch to Klaus, but he didn't
> > have time to look at it yet.
>
> Thanks,
>
> but things went worse with that on my system:
> audio disappeared and nothing more to dump in PlayVideo() :-( .

Problem seems to be that my patch fixes the generator, but the same mistake is
made while parsing the TS packet. I attached an extended patch which fixes
parsing, too.

According to the dumps you sent me (thanks!), vdr-1.7.1 cPatPmtGenerator *is*
broken.

Frank