[vdr] Channel overview based upon Bouquet

Niels Wagenaar n.wagenaar at xs4all.nl
Sat Nov 29 20:58:26 CET 2008

Can it be that this option isn't used with the 'regular' VDR or that it's skin dependant? Mainly because this option doesn't seem to do anything when I select channels with for instance the reelskin changing this option doesn't seem to do anything in the channels overview.

> In the Reel-vdr, the menu is in "OSD settings" (expert mode).

Alas, this option doesn't exist in the regular VDR, so manual change it shall be! ;)

Regards,

Niels Wagenaar