[vdr] how to prevent xineplayer to go in slow-motion mode

Mika Laitio lamikr at pilppa.org
Wed Oct 1 18:48:05 CEST 2008

> if I get short drop outs on a channel (NO Signal for example) the video goes on in normal speed,
> but after 3 or 4 further drop-outs the sound disappears and the video is
> in some kind of slow motion.
> I have to switch to another channel and back to get picture and sound
> normal.

When I am using vdr-xineliboutput (latest version from svn) with vdr
1.7.0, I am also seeing the sound often disappear when I watch tv over
wlan, while picture looks ok. Sometimes the vdr-sxfe is able to fix it
itself after a some seconds of waiting, but usually the fastest way is to
re-switch to same channel

Mika