[vdr] softdevice configure error

Stefan Lucke stefan at lucke.in-berlin.de
Sat Oct 4 18:34:57 CEST 2008

Zitat von ShorTie:

> Trying to rebuild my gentoo system using the latest DirectFB, DFB++ and
> ffmpeg.
>
> Everytime I try to ./configure softdevice.cvs I get
>

> BudgetVDR softdevice.cvs # ./configure --disable-vidix --disable-xv
> --with-ffmpeg-path /usr/local/src/ffmpeg
>
> ffmpeg path set to: /usr/local/src/ffmpeg
>
> Testing system and cpu type... found Linux on i386 cpu.
>
> Checking for pkg-config... Found.
>
> Checking for ffmpeg... ./configure: line 213: ffmpeg_cflags: unbound
> variable
>

> Sortta seems like it's not finding ffmpeg to me, but have no clue what to
> do.
>
> Any help would be nice

- You could install your ffmpeg libs. By default ffmpeg's libs and
  include files will be installed in /usr/local . With this install
  target, we would usually find ffmpeg.
- The configure script has to be changed in case of "--with-ffmpeg-path PATH"
  is specified. Test for "test_ffmpeg_local" line 236 should be protected by:
  'if test "${ffmpeg_use_path}" = "no" ; then' after line 235 and
  closing 'fi' should be after line 239 of current cvs.

Stefan Lucke