[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] pvrinput-2008-10-04

Martin Dauskardt md001 at gmx.de
Sat Oct 4 19:11:28 CEST 2008

The pvrinput plugin uses a Hauppauge PVR card as an input device. All cards
supported by the ivtv or pvrusb2 driver should work. (Tested with PVR150,
PVR250, PVR350, PVR500, PVRUSB2).

Winfried Koehler and I work on this plugin since the original maintainer
stopped development in 2006. As far as I remember, our new versions were
always only announced in the german vdrportal forum. So we think it is time
to keep the non-german-speaking vdr users informed.

Look into the HISTORY for changes and into the README for further details.

http://drseltsam.device.name/vdr/pvr/src/pvrinput/vdr-pvrinput-2008-10-04.tgz

mirror:
http://wirbel.htpc-forum.de/unofficial_stuff/vdr-pvrinput-2008-10-04.tgz