[vdr] for ffmpeg-devels needs the problem h.264 samples

Morfsta morfsta at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 17:30:19 CEST 2008

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 6:53 PM, Goga777 <goga777 at bk.ru> wrote:
> let's improve ffmpeg together !

Bah! After being trashed by Michael Niedermayer on the FFMPEG list
after mentioning bugs with PAFF interlacing and uploading test content
etc that never seemed to be even acted upon, I don't see why anyone
would be interested in helping the ffmpeg devs!

Anyway, I have moved to Reel Multimedia's eHD card in my VDR box ...
which is nice. I might write up my experiences on it thus far if
anyone is actually interested. There's not much English chat out there
on this card, mostly in German on vdr portal and reel's own portal.

Cheers,

Morfsta