[vdr] Syncearly + subtitles problem

Josce josce at welho.com
Wed Oct 8 11:12:45 CEST 2008

I am having problems with subtitles:

- vdr 1.6.0
-
vdr-1.5.18-h264-syncearly-framespersec-audioindexer-fielddetection-speedup.diff
- vdr-1.6.0-truecolor-compile_fixes.diff
- reelbox plugin

The subtitles appear 6-10 seconds too early, which is really annoying.
Tested the recordings on a vdr 1.6.0 + FF without the patches and the
subtitles were displayed correctly.
I imagine it has something to do with the syncearly, but can't say for
sure. Can I somehow disable the syncearly part of the patches to verify
that this indeed is the problem. ( I need the patches because I can't
compile vdr + reelbox plugin without them )

Josce