[vdr] j2 rgb output board

Ondrej Wisniewski ondrej.wisniewski at ericsson.com
Mon Oct 13 10:22:26 CEST 2008

Torgeir Veimo wrote:
> I've found the rgb output protection board for use with the J2 jumper
> on certain FF cards at the VDR portal; http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=5893&sid=ec2e4e55466d75685541f2d08a1c6044&hilight=piggyback
>
> There's also a thread with an overview of existing boards here; http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=14942
>
> However, google translate has been failing to translate anything
> German for the last month, so I'm wondering if someone knows if ;
>
> - there are premade PCBs available from somewhere?
> - any other similar protection boards for rgb output can be found
> ready made from somewhere?
> - there are any updated or later discussions about RGB output PCBs for
> use with FF card via the J2 jumper block (preferable in english)?

There is a web site in english introducing the DVB-S Extension board.
You can find all necessary information here:
http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=14942

Another interesting board was presented recently here (in german):
http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=62843
I guess you can write a private message to the author seaman in order to
ask how to purchase it.

Ondrej