[vdr] HVR4000

Niels Wagenaar n.wagenaar at xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 2 12:29:31 CEST 2008

Op Ma, 1 september, 2008 18:48, schreef Pierre-Yves Paranthoën:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone successfully run the Hauppauge HVR4000 with vdr ?

I succesfully run the Hauppauge WinTV-NOVA-HD-S2. It uses the same
driverset as the HVR-4000 and it is also known as the HVR-4000 Lite.
Unlike the HVR-4000, it only has DVB-S and DVB-S2 reception and it lacks
the Analog and DVB-T input (which I don't need anyway since I allready had
a working USB DVB-T adapter in Linux/VDR).

I run this on a VDR 1.7.0 with h264 patch in combination with the Reel eHD
plugins/patches.

> regards
>
> Pierre

Regards,