[vdr] VDR Development

Udo Richter udo_richter at gmx.de
Thu Sep 4 20:44:50 CEST 2008

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> On 09/04/08 12:38, Morfsta wrote:
>> Does anyone know what is happening with VDR development these days?
>> There doesn't seem to be much activity - is Klaus taking a long
>> holiday or very busy with work!? :-)
>
> This summer I had quite a few other things to do, and many times
> the weather was just too good to sit by the PC and do programming.

Sometimes its necessary to give things a break, and enjoy other things
instead. Feeling the need to continue without having the fun with it is
the first step to abandoning a project, so enjoy doing totally different
things until you really like to go on! Actually, I've been doing the
same most summer. ;)

Cheers,

Udo