[vdr] VDR Development

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.com
Sat Sep 6 02:31:25 CEST 2008

That's really the one thing that keeps me from using VDR: no multiple
frontends. And I've tried the stream-thing plugin.

I actually really like VDR's interface. I believe the people I'm
creating this for, my parents, would be better of with it, too.

/Met vriendelijke groeten,/

*Jelle De Loecker*
Kipdola Studios - Tomberg