[vdr] VDR Development

Udo Richter udo_richter at gmx.de
Sat Sep 6 18:01:48 CEST 2008

Hans Werner wrote:
> Sourcecaps I believe has existed as a patch for about four *years* and
> has it's own web page. Absolutely ridiculous. I am lost for words.

So I guess mythtv has something like that, right?

Also, I've never heard of anyone doing a more general patch that also
integrates things like the lnbsharing patch, or allowing different
diseqc setups for different cards. So much for developers that would
contribute if there just was a public repository. The same developers
could already write patches and improve them until they match Klaus'
quality needs.

Cheers,

Udo