Klaus Schmidinger Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de
Sun Sep 7 16:56:29 CEST 2008

On 09/07/08 16:48, Luca Olivetti wrote:
> El Sun, 07 Sep 2008 12:11:35 +0200
> Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de> escribió:
> t.
>>    + cTransfer no longer uses cRemux, and doesn't run a separate
>> thread any more. It just generates a PAT/PMT and sends all received
>> TS packets to the primary device's PlayTs().
>
> Just asking before I try to recompile everything, but does it mean that
> output plugins (xine, dxr3, etc.) have to be rewritten?

They can implement cDevice::PlayTs() if they need to handle the TS
packets by themselves. Otherwise the TS payload will be extracted from
the TS, assembled to complete PES packets and delivered via the existing
PlayVideo() and PlayAudio() functions.

I assume HDTV output plugins will want to handle the TS by themselves - that's
the whole point in switching to TS.

Klaus