[vdr] Subtitles not shown after language change

Tero Siironen izero79 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 18:33:31 CEST 2008

Hi,

I noticed a problem with multi-language broadcast with subtitles or
actually playback of recording of that (I didn't watch it in live).
The clip is mainly having swedish audio, but during the interviews
audio is finnish. However audio track seems to marked as swedish only.
During the swedish audio the clip has finnish subtitles and vice
versa. But during the playback when finnish subtitles should be shown
again after swedish, they will not appear. Only way to fix that is to
stop the playback and press play again and then the finnish subtitles
are shown again.

I noticed that subtitle menu shows that actually finnish subtitles
might be in swedish track for a while. But still, if I stop and then
continue the playback, VDR shows the subtitles, so I'm not sure where
the problem is.

I uploaded the 100MB sample clip to here: http://rapidshare.com/files/143391850/Sportmagasinet.tgz.html

My system consists from VDR 1.6.0-1 on FC4, TechnoTrend DVB-C FF
2.1+Satelco DVB-C budget. Default languages are set as Finnish,
Swedish and English in that order for subtitles and Finnish, English,
Swedish for audio.

--
Tero