[vdr] Fw: about eHD from Reelmultimedia (was - VDR Development)

Goga777 goga777 at bk.ru
Sun Sep 7 22:09:11 CEST 2008

I have resent with more correct subject :)

Дата: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 21:51:54 +0200
От: Halim Sahin <halim.sahin at t-online.de>
Кому: vdr at linuxtv.org
Тема: Re: [vdr] VDR Development

Hello,
On So, Sep 07, 2008 at 08:25:56 +0200, Georg Acher wrote:
> Been there, done that already :-) The HDE from Reel decodes h264, I wrote a
> lot of the driver stuff for it. So there is (at least one) h264-decoder
> card, and btw, vdr is the main platform for the HDE.

Yes right that might be an option for short time.
Micronas stopped the support of the used chips I think.
How many boards can be equipped with the available chips????
How many boards are available for vdr users?

I like to have a more general solution!
Regards
Halim