[vdr] softdevice & hdtv

hudo kkow 2manybills at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 12:44:37 CEST 2008

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 9:01 AM, Goga777 <goga777 at bk.ru> wrote:
> Hi
>
> has someone experience with softdevice and hdtv-channels ?
> does it work well on vdr 160/170 ?
>
> Goga

Hi.
Yes, tested it and error messages are almost the same you - and I -
expericence with xine-lib 1.2 plus xineliboutput or xine plugins.
Tested on Astra 19.2, Hotbird 13, Hispasat 30 and Eurobird 9 HD
channels (DVB-S and DVB-S2) with S2-3200.

Something like this:

**START LOG**
[h264 @ 0x1965260]number of reference frames exceeds max (probably
corrupt input), discarding one
[h264 @ 0x1965260]number of reference frames exceeds max (probably
corrupt input), discarding one
[h264 @ 0x1965260]mmco: unref short failure
[h264 @ 0x1965260]mmco: unref short failure
allocating buffer format orig->format 0
allocating buffer format orig->format 0
[XvVideoOut]: max area size 2046 x 2046
[XvVideoOut]: using area size 1920 x 1080
[h264 @ 0x1965260]mmco: unref short failure
**END LOG**

As you can see, pretty similar to vdr xine plugins error/warning output.

You can see our original thread on that subject were:
http://dvbn.happysat.org/viewtopic.php?t=47819

hudo