[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] runvdr extreme 0.4

crow crow at linux.org.ba
Sun Sep 14 19:38:43 CEST 2008

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 6:41 PM, Udo Richter <udo_richter at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi list,
>

> I've updated the runvdr extreme script to version 0.4.
>
> The main new feature is the ability to launch an X server together with
> VDR, for use with xine or xineliboutput. An installed login manager like
> gdm/kdm/wdm/xdm wont be used, and can be used for a desktop login on a
> different runlevel. Its also possible to set a different xorg.conf for
> runvdr, so you can use different settings for desktop and TV out.
>
> Also new: Support for plugins managed by the setup-plugin, and
> parameters to control the behavior of automatic restarts of VDR.
>
> Get it at:
> http://www.udo-richter.de/vdr/scripts.en.html#runvdr-extreme
> http://www.udo-richter.de/vdr/scripts.html#runvdr-extreme
>

> Cheers,
>
> Udo

Thanks for it, it is last stuff i need to finish my new vdrbox :). I
wonder if i my use your script as example on vdr-wiki i setuped for
sidux users(if i get your script working) ofcourse with your credits
and everthink just to show user how to use it.
http://www.vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/Sidux_VDR_DVB-S2