[vdr] Problem with v1.6.0 and two DBS-S cards

Stefan-W. Hahn info at s-hahn.de
Mon Sep 15 21:48:07 CEST 2008

Hello,

yesterday I switched my VDR from v1.4.1 to v1.6.0 on a debian system.
I'm running two DVB-S cards (Nexus FF and Nova). The update was
without any problem.

But today I found a problem:
When recording on one program I can view at the same time just the
channels of the same bouquet but no other ones (two cards!!).  But
recording simultaniously on two different bouquets works.

With v1.4.1 there was no problem in recording one channel and
switching to all other channels.

I didn't find any hint on the mailinglist or vdr-portal about this
problem. Is there any other having the same problem?

Are there any hints how to solve this problem?

Stefan

--
Stefan-W. Hahn                          It is easy to make things.
/ mailto:stefan.hahn at s-hahn.de /        It is hard to make things simple.

Please note that according to the German law on data retention,
information on every electronic information exchange with me is
retained for a period of six months.
Bundesgesetzblatt:
http://www.bgblportal.de/BGBL/bgbl1f/bgbl107s3198.pdf