[vdr] reelbox plugin - help compiling

Josce josce39 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 19 12:53:26 CEST 2008

> I've successfully installed the eHD, but I use vdr-1.7.0. With that it
> went without any probs using the mentioned HOWTO. ( And I didn't have to
> patch any eHD-driver either. Thanks to Niels Wagenaar )

I would like to switch to vdr-1.7.0, but everytime I tried to install the multiproto
driver some issue came up:
First I tried to get it from jhlasdflskdflii/multiproto hg, which didn't work.
So I tried kjwezzzmbasd/multiproto hg, wasn't there etc ...
Eventually I just gave up :(

Now apparently the multiproto might not be the future DVB api,
so I wonder if it is wiser to just wait and see what happens?

Josce