[vdr] reelbox plugin - help compiling

Niels Wagenaar n.wagenaar at shalafi.ath.cx
Fri Sep 19 13:47:16 CEST 2008

-----Original message-----
From: Josce <josce39 at hotmail.com>
Sent: Fri 19-09-2008 13:36
To: n.wagenaar at xs4all.nl;
Subject: RE: [vdr] reelbox plugin - help compiling

> > Did you try:
> >
> > hg pull http://arvdr-dev.free-x.de:8080/testdvb/
> > hg pull http://jusst.de/hg/multiproto/
> > hg pull http://jusst.de/hg/multiproto_plus/
>
> Tried http://jusst.de/hg/multiproto_plus/ and managed to get it without
> problems.
> Compiling it as I type this and so far no problems :)

Be sure to do this also:

cd multiproto_folder
cd linux/include/linux
ln -s /usr/src/linux-headers-`uname -r`/include/linux/compiler.h ./

Change multiproto_folder to your folder wich contains multiproto (ie:
multiproto_plus). You need this before you can compile VDR 1.7.0.

And concerning the eHD/reelbox plugin. Best thing is, to setup the plugin through VDR (Menu -> Setup -> Plugins -> Reelbox). I do this to, and I never had any problems what so ever.

Regards,

Niels Wagenaar