[vdr] Still can't do multiproto - can now :)

Josce josce39 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 20 11:29:09 CEST 2008

> Edit Make.config and change/edit the DVBDIR variable. I guess you don't
> have it pointed to you multiprot location.

Of course I haven't :)
In my twisted and tired brain I assumed that make install would install
the modules and the header files that go with them.

Thanks again for your help!

Now running:
- multiproto
- vdr 1.7.0
- vdr-1.7.0-h264-syncearly-framespersec-audioindexer-fielddetection-speedup.diff

It works almost well. The sound is good but the video has some "mosaic",
both on live and verified good recordings?
The cpu usage is < 10%

Josce