[vdr] Still can't do multiproto - can now :)

Niels Wagenaar n.wagenaar at xs4all.nl
Sat Sep 20 12:59:18 CEST 2008

Your welcome :) I'm glad that this issue was so simple to be resolved ;)

> Now running:
> - multiproto
> - vdr 1.7.0
> - vdr-1.7.0-h264-syncearly-framespersec-audioindexer-fielddetection-
> speedup.diff
>
> It works almost well. The sound is good but the video has some
> "mosaic", both on live and verified good recordings?
> The cpu usage is < 10%

Did you try updating/compiling the hg/svn of xine-lib as well as ffmpeg ? Also, I don't know which software output device you use, but you can setup postprocessing with for instance xineliboutput or vdr-xine.

> Josce

Regards,

Niels Wagenaar