[vdr] vdr 1.7.0 + reelbox plugin problem - solved

Josce josce at welho.com
Mon Sep 22 20:53:37 CEST 2008

Well it turned out that for some reason Fedora 9 (kernel 2.6.25.14-108.fc9.i686)
and VIA EX10000EG motherboard and Reelbox eHD combination doesn't work. I
re-installed Fedora twice to make sure. (And still it might be that I overlooked
something...) Then I installed an identical Fedora 9 on a different
motherboard and it
worked immidiately.
Big thanks to Niels Wagenaar and Georg Acher for helping me out. Would never
have gotten it to work without your help!

Josce