No subject

Wed Sep 24 04:03:27 CEST 2008

Multiproto had his chance for two years now. (Perhaps) the best course is to start over and see what S2API brings us in one month. I reckon that most of the linux-dvb people will see that despite the process, this is the logical step for v4l and new DVB techniques under Linux.

> I hope people could still have some energy for commenting this=3F
>=20

I kept rather quiet for a reason. It's better to read everything after a period of time, reflect and then give your opinion.

And my opinion is as a normal user, which has knowledge about Linux, compiling, patching, etc. That S2API is the way to go so we can start fresh and clean. Because several people told me that the lack of support and progress for new DVB techniques is keeping them away from Windows alternatives. And to be honest, I can't blame them.  =20

> Mika
>=20

Regards,

Niels Wagenaar