[vdr] Question about VDR changes for a high-color osd.

VDR User user.vdr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 21:00:04 CEST 2009

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 11:31 AM, Udo Richter <udo_richter at gmx.de> wrote:
> This will hopefully be a true-color OSD with transparency and the
> ability to scale to the needs of the output device? Like having a HD OSD
> even on SD playback? And (even if these times are almost history) the
> ability to switch between 4:3 and 16:9 based on what the output device
> needs?

Let's all keep our fingers crossed tight for that.  You know the
saying, if you're gonna do it, might as well do it right!  ;)

Klaus, this is great to hear since I know many guys have been
interested in this for some time (myself included).  It seems the news
is traveling fast too, have already seen several inquiries about it
elsewhere!

It looks like I'll be loading Photoshop later and getting back to the
high color/res yaepghd themes I was working on now. :)

Cheers,
Derek