[vdr] weekly or daily timers

Stefan Taferner taferner at kde.org
Tue Apr 21 08:03:31 CEST 2009

On 20. April 2009 12:36:08 martinez at embl.de wrote:
> Is there someway in VDR to say schedule a repeated timer 'record this
> monday to friday from 9pm til 11pm' or at least a daily timer 'record this
> every monday between 9pm and 11pm'
>
> Perhaps some plugin? Any hints?

I favor the epgsearch plugin. It allows to set several parameters for
search timers, e.g. to record films with a specific name, in a specific channel,
when they run in a specific time range. This is what I use when I want to
record once-a-week shows, as they sometimes are shifted a bit in starting
time.

As Martin said, the other very useful tool is vdradmin-am, which, besides
other things, has a web frontend for the epgsearch plugin.

Kind regards,
Stefan