[vdr] wakealarm stopped working on 21 dec 2009.. ?!?!

Travel Factory S.r.l. mc8647tv at mclink.it
Wed Dec 23 15:05:44 CET 2009

> I remember that I  had the same problem one year ago:

Infact last year wakealarm was not present since suse disabled it due to a problem in the kernel. Recently I update the system and the new kernel had wakealarm enabled... and it was working ok till yesterday... I don't remember actual kernel level.. I'm downloading opensuse 11.1... did you install kernel packages ONLY or a full update from 11.0 to 11.1 ?

In the box I have a skystar 2, a hvr-3000 (dvb-s and dvb-t, not currently working due to driver problems) and a dvb-t usb-stick, whose drivers were also to compile ...  upgrading the kernel means I have to recompile the drivers too....

Thanks,
Francesco