[vdr] rewind recordings doesn't work with xineliboutput and vdr 1.7.10

Gerald Dachs vdr at dachsweb.de
Tue Dec 29 20:32:32 CET 2009

Hello,

if I try to rewind a recording, I can see the movie going fast
backwards, but if I stop rewinding, the movie continues from the moment
I started the rewinding.
This doesn't happen with xine-ui and the xine-plugin and with xbmc
using the streamdev-plugin, so I believe it is a xineliboutput problem.

I use a cvs snapshot from today and vdr 1.7.10 on Ubuntu 9.10,
xinelib 1.2 with vdpau patch r285 and durchflieger cropping patch.

I posted this already on the xineliboutput-user ML, but this list seems
to be dead.

Gerald