[vdr] vdr grab

Rene linuxtv at hertell.com
Tue Dec 29 22:21:20 CET 2009

On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 21:10:25 +0100, h9000 at mnet-online.de wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I really mean /bin/dash (debian, ubuntu) root shell, the dash shell
> has different io redirect for stdin/stdout and user created file
> descriptors. I you have VDR running under root account please check.

Hi!

I don't have dash at all installed. I run Gentoo, and the default shell is
bash. My current VDR-setup has been running as the VDR-user from the
beginning..

One thing just came into my mind. I haven't yet tested to reboot my vdr to
a previous kernel-version. I have to test it tomorrow, when i'm back home.
If this brings me grab back, then it has to be some kind of module-issue..

To be continued... :-)

René