[vdr] skinreel3 for vdr 1.7.*

Gerald Dachs vdr at dachsweb.de
Fri Feb 6 20:52:47 CET 2009

Am Fri, 6 Feb 2009 21:51:17 +0300
schrieb Goga777 <goga777 at bk.ru>:

> > > where's it possible to look on that pictures ?
> > >

> > Search here for Screenshots:
> > http://xbmc.org/trac/ticket/5595
>
> did you try really vdr + xbmc with h264 hdtv channels and mkv hdtv
> files ? does it work well ?

No, sorry. I don't have VDR integrated in XBMC. I switch
between XBMC and vdr-sxfe with remote. I still use
VDR 1.6.0 and there is no patch for this version.
I use only analog tv and dvb-t, so I have no hdtv.
I didn't try mkv files and the max. resolution of my
plasma is 1280x720.

I wrote it only because I like the look of xbmc very
much and i like the idea to integrate vdr into it.

Gerald