[vdr] Use FF Card only as output device

Patrick Maier maierp at informatik.tu-muenchen.de
Fri Feb 13 11:36:28 CET 2009

Hi,
>I and some of my friends had same problem with ff card (rev.1.3) after 5-6
>years.
> And replaced LNBP chip (located near bigest capacitor), now everything
> work as used to be.
> Total cost of repair was 10 euros ;)
Ah cool.
I've also a rev. 1.3 so I will try to do the same :-)
Can you give me the part-number of that chip. Where did you get it?

So This is the power supply for the LNB and creates the different voltages
and frequencies telling which band and H/V is required.
Can I test the actual output with an oszilloscope? You know which signals
must be there when in low/high-band and H/V?

Greets and thank you
Patrick