[vdr] [OT] development infrastructur for VGA2SCART patch set (was: Re: Options for deinterlacing (or not))

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Feb 25 13:35:01 CET 2009

Dear Thomas and fellow developers,

Am Mittwoch, den 21.01.2009, 17:42 +0100 schrieb Thomas Hilber:
> On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 05:07:40PM +0200, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
> > I think someone should step ahead and help with the english docs..
> > unfortunately I can't do that atm, too busy with other things..
>
> after travelling over 5 weeks in Australia this now is my major
> problem too:-)

Is there a homepage for the VGA2SCART patch set with information about
it? A repository?

There seems to be some interest from people outside VDR Portal [1] in
the patches. So a repository with all the different branches (for
example yours and durchfliegers) could be used to manage the files.
Would a Wiki page be useful or is the README enough?

Have you already thought about this and came to the conclusion it is not
necessary?

Or could one ask the project your patches are related to, if they could
set up a branch for each of the patches and the information is managed
in a Wiki like VDR Wiki [2] or the one of Freedesktop [3]?

Thanks,

Paul

[1] www.vdr-portal.de
[2] http://www.vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/Hauptseite