[vdr] [OT] development infrastructur for VGA2SCART patch set

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Feb 26 09:12:36 CET 2009

Dear Thomas,

thanks for your answer.

Am Mittwoch, den 25.02.2009, 15:49 +0100 schrieb Thomas Hilber:
> On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 01:35:01PM +0100, Paul Menzel wrote:
> > Is there a homepage for the VGA2SCART patch set with information about
> > it? A repository?
>
> due to lack of time and interest I do not yet run a full blown homepage.
> But at least I started to collect the plain patches here [3].

That is what I thought. So maybe other people who are not good or
intersted in coding could help set up this web site and repository.
Would you be willing to use this. Do you have a favorite system for SCM
(Git, Subversion, …)?

@Tobi: Could the patches be hosted on projects.vdr-developers.org?

Thanks,

Paul