[vdr] HVR-4000, vdr-1.7.2 and v4l-dvb'hg ?

Reinhard Nissl rnissl at gmx.de
Fri Jan 2 20:19:11 CET 2009

Hi,

Mika Laitio schrieb:

> BUT there is somewhere bug in the vdr channel tuning because it seems that
> if I want to watch dvb-s or dvb-s2 channels, I must first tune to
> correct channel with vdr-1.6.0 or with szap-s2...

I do not see such a behavior with stb0899 based TT-3200 here.
Arte and ArteHD work out of the box with VDR-1.7.2 using this
repository:

	http://mercurial.intuxication.org/hg/s2-liplianin

Sure, had to add 2g flag in stb0899 source though. Before using
this repository it was hardly possible to tune to ArteHD.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl at gmx.de