[vdr] HVR-4000, vdr-1.7.2 and v4l-dvb'hg ?

Mika Laitio lamikr at pilppa.org
Fri Jan 2 23:10:37 CET 2009

>> BUT there is somewhere bug in the vdr channel tuning because it seems that
>> if I want to watch dvb-s or dvb-s2 channels, I must first tune to correct
>> channel with vdr-1.6.0 or with szap-s2...
>
> I give up... thank for your answer.

Well, in reality my family also still use vdr-1.6.0 for real (tm) tv
watching as xine-sfxe client is much handier for my child to use
than launching mplayer/vlc with correct channel url from the console.

But hopefully the h264 acceleration support in radeonhd drivers as well
as the xineliboutput support for vdr-1.7.x is not far away anymore.

Mika