user.vdr user.vdr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 18:50:50 CET 2009

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 7:06 AM, Klaus Schmidinger
<Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de> wrote:
>  + The directory name for a recording has been changed from
>    YYYY-MM-DD-hh[.:]mm.pr.lt.rec (pr=priority, lt=lifetime) to
>    YYYY-MM-DD-hh.mm.ch-ri.rec (ch=channel, ri=resumeId).

Is the channel number even necessary information to store in a
dirname?  I've experienced many times where channels have been
shuffled (requiring a rescanning & a new channels.conf)
so channel 100 could be one network today and a different one
tomorrow.  Maybe a better choice would be using the channel shortname,
for example:

YYYY-MM-DD-hh.mm.CNN-ri.rec
YYYY-MM-DD-hh.mm.BBC-ri.rec