[vdr] vdr-1.7.3 + reelbox plugin

Josce josce at welho.com
Sat Jan 10 14:37:40 CET 2009

I am currently using vdr-1.6.0 with reelbox plugin and would like to
test the new vdr-1.7.3. I have Checked out revision 10331 from reelbox.org.
Since I am having trouble getting the reelbox plugin to compile with vdr-1.7.3
I thought I'd check first before continuing:

- Does the reelbox plugin work with vdr-1.7.3?
(does vdr's switching to TS make the current plugin unusable?)

- Is there a patch already for vdr-1.7.3 to make it compile with the reelbox plugin?
( I have tested some patches for vdr-1.7.0, but the ones I have tested fail )

Regards,

Josce